Granted, we have had snow already, but it never stayed on the ground. I just know it will get cold this week, but I will enjoy it while I can. It seems to stay nice until the day before Halloween, and then Mother Nature says "Ha! You will have to wear a coat over that costume after all!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Granted, we have had snow already, but it never stayed on the ground. I just know it will get cold this week, but I will enjoy it while I can. It seems to stay nice until the day before Halloween, and then Mother Nature says "Ha! You will have to wear a coat over that costume after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
fun! i love fall - it is my fave! just wish it could last longer. it is so true about Halloween weather!
i like that you have slide shows - how do you do that? what application do you use?
i tagged you on my blog.
enjoy this beautiful weather - helps us gear up for winter!
Post a Comment