Saturday, March 15, 2008

Kiss Me I'm Irish

I am so glad that we live in an area that gives us so many opportunities to celebrate the many pieces of our heritage. Today we joined the Open Classroom in the St. Patrick's Day parade. Lowe has taken kids in years past, but today was my first experience. It was so fun!! Click below to see some pics. Towards the end is a clip of some people on stilts. Look closely at the float behind them-it got stuck under the walkway bridge! Also, right after I took that picture, one of the people on stilts actually fell on his back. Luckily he wasn't injured, but it was pretty scary to watch.



2 comments:

Ginger said...

Very impressive movie-making skills! Your cake looks so good, too! I can relate to the sugar overload. I'm wondering how little candy I can get away with buying for Easter.

Crystalyn said...

So did Lowe not go with the girls because he is really really busy now? I heard he has a new calling.